- Modification of the Agreement. Upon electronic or written notice to you, WS may change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Any such changes in terms shall be accessible either from this webpage or the Service. Your subsequent use of the Service following any such change in the terms of this Agreement shall constitute your agreement with this Agreement, as amended, and to any changes therein.
- Limitations on Use.
- Unless otherwise explicitly permitted by WS, each user account may only be used by the single individual for which it was initially created. Sharing of account credentials with unauthorized users constitutes a breach of this agreement, and WS may suspend or revoke account access at WS’s discretion. It shall be WS’s right to review and, in its sole discretion, limit or terminate your access to the Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service, and the data included therein (the "Data") is a valuable asset of WS, developed by the expenditure of considerable work, time and financial resources, and is the result of WS’ original and creative selection, coordination and arrangement. You also acknowledge and agree that any Data, text, image, graphic, design, compilation, video, look and feel, manner and methodology used to select, coordinate and arrange the Data, and all other protectable intellectual property (the "Content") available through the Service is WS’s property or the property of its licensors and is protected by applicable patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret and/or other proprietary rights under U.S. and International law (the "IP Rights"). You further agree that, as between you and WS, any and all present and future IP Rights shall at all times vest in WS. Except as provided for herein, this Agreement will not convey or transfer, or be deemed to convey or transfer, to you any right to the Content.
- You may not sell, disclose, publish, distribute, license, or otherwise provide access to the Content or Data received through the Service to anyone, including, if applicable, your fellow employees, with the following exception:
- For the period set forth herein, WS hereby grants you permission for the term of this Agreement to access, copy, store, display and create derivative works of (collectively "Use") the Data for internal business purposes and use minor portions of the Data as part of reports or presentations to your clients. Upon termination of this Agreement, you will immediately cease any and all Use of the Data and delete any such Data.
- Unless otherwise permitted in this Agreement, or upon WS’s written consent, you shall not modify or reorder the Content for any reason, or sell, disclose, publish, distribute, license, or otherwise provide access to any such modified or reordered Content.
- You acknowledge and agree not to use the Service for any unlawful, illegal or immoral purpose. Upon any such use for any such unlawful, illegal or immoral purpose, including the infringement of other’s rights, it shall be WS’s right to review and, in its sole discretion, limit or terminate your access to the Service.
- You agree not to make a request for Real-Time data pages more than once per each three minutes. WS reserves the right to limit the amount of Data that may be accessed and/or downloaded by you during a given period of time, and to require you to enter a separate license agreement for any usage which exceeds typical usage levels. Please note that any use of programmatic or automatic retrieval methods to access the Data including, but not limited to "scraping" or "scripting", is strictly prohibited and may lead to termination of your access to the Service.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement and Agent.
If you believe your copyright rights have been infringed by the Content or Data found on the Service, we ask that you please provide to WS’s Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send such notice as directed above to:
7101 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
- Data Source. WS acknowledges and confirms that all data provided on its website is from legal sources. The service to the client will not include any confidential or material non-public information.
- Links to Third Parties. In connection with the Service, WS may provide links to third-party websites, services and/or software. You acknowledge and agree that WS does not control nor is responsible for any such third-party website, service or software.
- DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. WS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE DATA INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SERVICE AND ALL DATA ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WHEN AVAILABLE. ADDITIONALLY, WS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR CONDITION OF THE DATA. IN NO EVENT SHALL WS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RESULTING FROM ERRONEOUS STATEMENTS OR ERRORS OF FACT OR OMISSIONS IN THE DATA OR DELAYS IN PROVIDING THE DATA OR SERVICE. WS’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT) SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO WS FOR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE.
- Indemnification. You shall indemnify and defend WS and hold WS harmless from any and all losses alleged to be as a result of, relating to, or arising from or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) any claim by any third party given access to the Data or Service by you; (iii) any unauthorized use or misuse by you of the Data or Service; (iv) your violation of this Agreement; or (v) your violation of any rights of another.
- Termination. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon the conclusion of your paid or trial subscription to the Service. WS shall have the right at any time to terminate this Agreement and/or restrict your access to the Service, with or without cause (including if you, in WS’s sole discretion, breach any provision of this Agreement) and without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that no claims or liability shall lie against WS for its termination of this Agreement or restriction of your access to the Service, whether asserted by you or any other third party. Upon termination of this Agreement by you or WS, you must discontinue your use of the Service and promptly destroy and/or delete all materials obtained from the Service and any copies thereof. The provisions of Sections 4, 7 and 8 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement, as it may be amended from time to time by WS, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. Neither this Agreement nor any part hereof may be assigned (whether by operation of law or otherwise) by you without WS’s prior written consent and any such assignment without WS’s consent shall be void. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in force. Failure of either party at any time to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provisions or any other provision hereof. No third party is a beneficiary of this Agreement. This Agreement is deemed to be made under and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, without regard to any conflict or choice of law principles. The sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of this Agreement will be an appropriate federal or state court located in Delaware.